Tuesday 2 November
- Project Demo #1 (80XP –100XP for exceptional work)
Thursday 4 November
Tuesday 9 November
- Home Practice 5 (covering material from pg2DM ch 5 to page 10). Answer the following questions (do not submit code)
- Is there a difference in accuracy between normalizing and not normalizing the data for both single neighbor and kNN with k = 3? (a table with the 4 accuracy values plus a few sentence discussion would be good)
- What is the difference in accuracy between kNN with k =2, 3, and 4?
Thursday 11 November
- Project work day.
- Visualization video & discussion
- FINAL EXAM version 2. Submit by 23 Nov for bonus XP.
Tuesday 16 November
- Project Demo #2 (100XP)
Thursday 18 November
- Team Presentation: Boolean Information Retrieval Systems (ch 1 & 2) [u/p: cs305]
Tuesday 23 November
- quiz 6: topic Boolean IR systems (ch 1 & 2)
Thursday 25 November
- Thanksgiving Break
Tuesday 30 November
Thursday 2 December
- Final Project Demo (100XP)
- Team Participation forms