Tuesday 2 February
- GIT – demos and discussion
- Why use a versioning system?
- PHP Intro coding — teams work on PHP
- PHP MySQL in 15 slides
- PHP and MySQL intro
Thursday 4 February
- Totally a lab – PHP and MySQL working!
Tuesday 9 February
- html page showing how to put default values in an html form (try to write a verification page)
- avatar.zip contains the files to demo passing hidden variables and uploading a file.
- Project Spec version 1
- Intro to Scrum slides
Thursday 11 February
Tuesday 16 February
- RAT 3 (ch4-6)
- results sec. 1: the mean was 74 and the standard deviation was 18. Pre-adjustment, your grade was X/60 (60 possible points). To have a better distribution I am computing your grade as X/55
- results sec 2: mean was 76.81 and standard deviation was 15. The distribution looks good.
Thursday 18 February
Tuesday 23 February
- Scrum Release 1
- Section 1
- Team 1 – git://github.com/jeffpm/bandsite.git
- Team 2 – git://github.com/bcordova/teamTwo.git
- Team 3 – git://github.com/ojonesmorgan/CPSC-350–Project-I.git
- Team 4 – git://github.com/tcormier/CPSC-350-Grp-4.git
- Section 2
- Team 1 – git://github.com/nickle799/band.git
- Team 2 – git://github.com/huntersmith/Project-1.git
Thursday 25 February
- Git Best Practices
- Sessions, encryption, and dangerous characters – slides
- PHP session code: git://github.com/zacharski/session.git